Bonus Episode: The Dark Knight Rises
Scott and Loren liked The Dark Knight more than it sounds from their analysis of the film.
The Dark Knight Rises trailer
President Obama’s Moment of Silence for the Aurora Shooting Victims
- No Man’s Land — After suffering a cataclysmic earthquake, the U.S. government has deemed Gotham City as uninhabitable and ordered all citizens to leave. It is now months later and those that have refused to vacate “No Man’s Land” live amidst a citywide turf war in which the strongest prey on the weak. As gangs terrorize the ravaged populace, the Scarecrow uses a church relief project as a real life lab to test his experiments in fear. But with the return of the vigilante, Batman, and the appearance of an enigmatic new Batgirl, justice returns to Gotham. Sound a bit familiar?
- Knightfall — The other inspiration to The Dark Knight Rises and the story that made Bane a name to be remembered and feared.
- Catwoman, Vol.1: Trail of the Catwoman — Can’t get enough Selina Kyle? Ed Brubaker and Darwyn Cooke start here what some consider the definitive Catwoman tale.
- Batman Begins — See where it all began! The movie that made reboots popular and introduced us to The Nolanverse of Batman!
- The Dark Knight — Best. Batman Movie. Ever. Perhaps the best comic book movie ever? You be the judge!
- Inception — Christopher Nolan at his mind-bending second best.
- The Prestige — Christopher Nolan at his mind-bending best. Haven’t seen it? What if I said it’s Batman and Tesla -versus- Wolverine and Black Widow?
- Batman: The Animated Series — Quite possibly the definitive Batman.
- Batman: The Motion Picture Anthology — Michael Keaton. Val Kilmer. George Clooney. Tim Burton. Joel Shumacher. Chris O’Donnell. Michelle Pfeiffer. Danny DeVito. Jack Nicholson. Jim Carrey. Tommy Lee Jones. Bat Nipples. What’s not to love?